walking tour of downtown St. Paul
Walk the same St. Paul streets frequented by famous gangsters of the 1930’s! Learn why St. Paul rolled out the red carpet for the likes of John Dillinger, the Barker brothers, Baby Face Nelson and many more. Find out why Minnesota was so important to Prohibition and the bootlegging industry. You’lll enjoy looking at beautiful buildings while learning about gangsters and a lot of history about St. Paul along way. In case of heavy rain or in the winter, this tour is conducted in St. Paul's extensive skyway system.
- Wed, Sep 27Saint Paul HotelSep 27, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PMSaint Paul Hotel, 350 N Market St, St Paul, MN 55102, USASep 27, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PMSaint Paul Hotel, 350 N Market St, St Paul, MN 55102, USAIt's Saint Paul's quintessential history tour! Join your CynCity tour guide for an up-close look back at the origins of Saint Paul and how both good and bad guys help shape the city. Unique, researched and always entertaining!!
- Sat, Sep 30Infor CommonsSep 30, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PMInfor Commons, 380 St Peter St, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
- Sun, Oct 01Infor CommonsOct 01, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PMInfor Commons, 380 St Peter St, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
- Sat, Oct 07Infor CommonsOct 07, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PMInfor Commons, 380 St Peter St, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
- Sun, Oct 15Infor CommonsOct 15, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PMInfor Commons, 380 St Peter St, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
General Tour Information
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the tour start time in order to allow time to register and agree to tour terms. All guests must register.
For Gangsterland Walking Tours meet your guide at Infor Commons, 380 St. Peter St. near Rice Park and The Saint Paul Hotel. Metered parking is available along with parking in the nearby Lowry Ramp. Free street parking is available on Sundays.
For Ghost & Gables Summit Avenue Tours meet your guide at Summit Overlook Park at the corner of Summit Avenue and Ramsey Street. Free street parking available in the area.
For Union Depot Haunted History Tour there is plenty of parking available near the location.
See ticket details for other specialty tours locations and parking options.
Wear appropriate clothing for the weather conditions. For the downtown tours, we walk in buildings, skyways and on sidewalks.
Our tours last 90 minutes in general, 75 minutes during winter conditions.
Ticket Pricing: These prices include all fees sales tax but do not include optional tips for our guides. See tickets for Event and Tour pricing.